lundi 29 décembre 2008

Marie-Helene Journey at Home

It’s been already 3 days that we have been together, me and Marie-Helene. Every second that I am in her presence fill me with joy. She is so much more wonderful than I could ever imagine… it’s like a dream coming true.

I also feel a bit strange lately, some things like a headache or a pain in my heart. It’s a strange sensation that I can hardly understand or explain. It seems that I easily feel guilty of everything around me, particularly when it involves her. I want the impossible… I want her to be happy forever… but I am just a mortal, a human, an animal.

She is sleeping on my bed right now. So beautiful and peaceful… I love her pretty visage, her little closed eyes and mouth…her long hair… her slowly breathing. I could stare at her forever.

I wonder what she is dreaming about… Hopefully it will be nice dream with me inside! All I can hope is that I did not deceive her so far. I am certainly not perfect but I think she is worth only the best of the best and so I must do my best for myself and her. There is so much that I would like to do with her but then again, she might want some time for herself. I love you so much my dearest, but I don’t want you to feel like I am a weight at your ankle either.

I also noticed that I probably need much more attention and affection than anyone some time. If it was of me, she would pretty much always be in tight my arms and I would kiss her about every where! But of course, I don’t want her to feel uncomfortable either. Perhaps I worry too much…One thing for sure, every time I see her smiling back at me, her lovely eyes staring at my soul, it make my heart beat faster than ever and stop any pain I might feel.

XXX

Aucun commentaire: