samedi 27 décembre 2008

Yesterday and what have yet to come

Yesterday I went to Cruella in Montreal in order to buy some new clothing. Every time I go there, it feels like I am entering in another dimension. I must admit that I was amazed by the people I seen there… they were so colorful.

So anyway, I brought a lot of new clothing since we were the Boxing Day and there was a 30% reduction on everything. I brought a new long coat, black pant & shirt, a fine amulet and a high hat. The high hat is by far the most eccentric piece of clothing I ever had.

Tomorrow I plan to check for my eyebrow piercing if the shop is open than meet with my beloved for the very first time in the evening. I certainly hope that she will like my new clothing and will be able to recognize me. Less than 18 hours before I will finally meet my dearest Marie-Helene… needless to say that I can’t wait to see her!

Nevertheless, my next objective will be to find what to do with my hair. I like the black coloration, though the next time I intend to add red lock in order to give some more life to it… however the main dilemma is about the hair style that goes with it. I honestly have no idea what to do with it… perhaps I will need to go to another barbershop and see if anything grabs my attention.

Another place I would like to go over the next week is X20 – Rio in Montreal. Mostly because I need some new sturdy black boots, as my current one is in very sad state, but I might find some other things of interest, who know? I certainly could use some additional pants and shirts. Perhaps even my lovely little mischievous sprite will enjoy going out there with me. *Smiles*

If I can get everything that I am looking for I certainly will be very happy but nothing will make me happier than seeing my pretty fallen angel.

Can’t wait to see you dearest.
XXX

Aucun commentaire: