lundi 22 décembre 2008

The Waiting

I am waiting, in fact I always been waiting… for you my sweet muse. To come and meet me in this dark place. The darkness is deeper and cold without your warm. Will your light guide me through this obscurity?

I travel alone in this barren world. Each second seem like an eternity. Will you hear my call, my dark angel? As I walk, I feel like a shadow is stalking me... It’s slowly getting closer. Perhaps it’s you, the one I always waited for?

I know that you are here, waiting for the right time to meet me. Like a child, I am getting impatient. Where are you pretty succubus? My soul is waiting for you, will you take it?

I look at the moon, the only source of light in this darkness. I know that I must continue, that I must move on, but it’s hard. I keep thinking about you, your pretty face, your smile, your warm touch on my cold skin.

I heard a whisper in the night: Soon, soon we will meet. But what will happen after? I don’t want to lose you ever! Just thinking about that make me cry. The voice speaks again: We will be together forever, but for now you must be patient my love.

I try to clean the tears on my heart. I will wait…. For I always been waiting for you… My love.

Aucun commentaire: