mardi 23 décembre 2008

The Dream

I am lying down on my bed in my lightless room, eyes closed I am lost in my thought. Thought about you Marie-Helene, sweet love of my heart.

Mischievous, yet caring for those she loves; she is like a dream coming true. I dream of her gentle touch over my skin, her lip brushing my neck until they reach mine… We stare at each other, our hearts beating stronger each second. With my hand, I slowly caress her naked skin as our bodies become warmer. I smiles shyly, looking at her, as if I was waiting for an approval…

I could dream about you forever…Or perhaps no, as I would much prefer to meet you! *Sighs softly* Some would say that I am crazy or foolish… That is right; I am crazy about you my love.

Is that black magic? Perhaps you charmed me? I would not care anyway. Come and kiss me, dearest! Let’s unite, together we will crush those that dare to stand on our way!

Aucun commentaire: