samedi 20 décembre 2008

Marie, The Succubus

Marie-Helene is a very naughty girl! *Smirk* Seriously, I really like her; she is one of my newest friend I meet over Internet. The only sad thing about this is the fact that she live so far away from me. We share a lot of interests and already started to create some kinds of complicity!

She works in a dental private clinic as booking clerk near Quebec City. This little horned angel possesses every single interest I have. I am telling you, it’s just… crazy! She loves animes, comic book & movies, rock & metal music, Strategy/RPG video games, MMORPG, RPG pen & papers, and much more! She got a very open mind and aren’t afraid of the dark, as I like to say! She loves funny and dark or gothic movie, but not horror one. She also has a great imaginative mind and like fantasy or science-fiction. Sometime I really feel like I am describing myself! My dear, I give you all 5 stars for this! *laughs*

Physically, she is very pretty. I love her red hair and small silhouette. Also, her facial expressions are just awesome! She make me laugh (or cry) every time she do something. She can easily transmit any emotions she feels to those around her. Her eyes are so bright and pretty that when she stares at you, you feel like she is looking deep in your soul. She also got a very nice piercing at her bellybutton and project to add two nice tattoo on her back. She is very sexy and knows how to annoy while exciting you at the same time. A true little devil!

She is also an incredibly funny girl; I simply can’t stop laughing and enjoy every second I am in her presence. She has an awesome imagination, and just enough crazy to follow me! She has an unbelievable humour sense but more importantly, a children heart. Curious and mischievous, she is the best succubus you can find! *wink*

Her heart can be as big as the world but also as cold and empty as the void. This humble pretty girl prefers to go unnoticed in large crowd. She is a bit introverted but don’t hesitate to protect those she loves around her. Like a fallen angel, Marie-Helene mind is full of contradiction. When she feels comfortable with those close to her, she is direct with no taboo and some time crude in expressing her thought, however she is always sincere.

We both share similar philosophy about life. She is a bit egoist and sometime possessive, both which are important to fuel our ambition. Some time she can get angry, which she let off steam with metal music. She is also a bit dark but not negative and know how to enjoy live at his fullest.

Dear little succubus, I hope I will be able to meet you soon for you are very special to me. You are the dream girl and muse I always wanted, and the perfect girl friend I was looking for.

Love you. XXX

Aucun commentaire: