samedi 15 novembre 2008

The American Dream

Everyone have their dreams and hopes. Whatever they are, some do come more often than others. For example, most peoples want a house with a wife, a car and some kids, along with enough money to travel and keep them happy. That is what I call the American dream.

Somehow, I don't expect those things from life. In fact some times I wonder why every one want that! I mean, what is so fascinating in that? *Sighs*

In any case, it's well know that human are unsatisfiable creatures, once they get what they want, they will want something else anyway. On other hand, I suppose that those illusions help them to keep moving through life.

As for me, I just want to be. I don't have any interests in any of those things. I never dreamed of my life about such absurd thoughts. Of course, my dreams are usually even more absurd than this, but that another story!

Aucun commentaire: