samedi 15 novembre 2008

Heart of Darkness

Why is my heart so dark and empty? Or should I ask, what is this darkness? How come I am somehow attracted by it?

I believe that each persons can give his own definitions on this subject. However, for me it's something that is seductive yet frightening at same times. It's the emptiness and the void. It's the mysterious and the unknown.

It can hurt yet it can also give some comfort at the same time. Sad and depressive peoples will often seek for the easy comfort that darkness can bring. However, as long as you live within it, you won't know any true rest.

One of the most frightening effect of darkness are how seductive some of your thought can come to your mind. Immoral thoughts and other things that you would have never thought about. Those thoughts can be quite interesting when you take time to analyze them and you might even find deeper and darker one.

So, what is so attracting about darkness? Aren't "light" much better and healthy ? Well, you are probably right about the fact that it's more healthy. However, I think it's different for each persons. As for me, I think I look over this darkness as some kind of protection. It's probably the only thing that I can always count on it. Since I am pretty much alone in my little world, this darkness is my only true companion I had since the beginning. It's always been here with me in my heart and it will always be.

Aucun commentaire: