vendredi 14 novembre 2008

What I like, or should I say time killer ?

So here I decided to talk about the things I like. Now that a bit tricky as I consider them more as time killer than anything else. But still, it can do the trick some time when I am really in the mood.

I can safely say that I like computer in general. They do as they should, at least most of the time, and are great distraction. You can find plenty of things over Internet and there are some games I like to play from time to time.

Anime, Ah yes.. I really like some of those manga drawing. You will notice that I often use dark anime pictures on this blog. Anime have the power to make us think about things that you would never have thought possible or even imaginable. Perfect to make anyone a bit crazy. *Grins*

Paranormal, supernatural, magic, science-fiction, fantasy, mystery, occultism, Ah the list is long! I am pretty interested about such things. I like what is unreal and unnatural. Sadly, since they are not real, it can only stay as an pretty illusion in our mind.

What else? I like to listen to music, particularly punk rock, but also some alternative rock, pop and other various music groups.

Now that you think about it, I guess everything is a time killer. But some are more productive, and at least give you a feeling of evolution and improvement while other leave a taste of static and routine.

Otherwise, I like to watch TV/Movie from time to time, particularly comedy and science-fiction (but those are rarely well done unfortunately).

Ah yes, one last thing, I like role playing game, whatever they are on computer or around a table with friend.

That it, that my whole list of time killer. Nothing really crazy, eh?

Aucun commentaire: