vendredi 14 novembre 2008

Mood of the Month: A little Sad and Lonely

Yeah, well... that how I am right now and I might add that I have been like that for a while. I feel like I am all alone in my little universe and while my friends try to cheer me up, it seem to do the opposite, which make me feel even more lonely.

So anyway, today I decided to create this blog. Perhaps to share some of my sorrow or simply to keep my mind busy with something to do. Probably a bit of both.

So the first questions that most of you will have should be: Why are you so sad? Why don't you go out with your friend? Do something you like!

Of course, I keep hearing those and I am believe that they are good suggestions actually. Since we are already here, let's have some fun, eh? So what wrong with me?

That a good question... and not one that I can answer easily. Perhaps I just like to be sad or use it as a way to attract some attentions. So I will resume it to this: I can feel it deep down in my heart and soul, the emptiness and lack of passion in everything that surround me. I simply have no interest in any freaking things. Quite a depressive and pessimist view, eh?

Of course, I did not explore everything on this good old planet, and never will I either. (Nor do I care)

So I keep thinking a lot... about this and that. Who I am really? Is there really nothing that I like? Some things do keep me busy for at least a few hours. I have to, otherwise I would be even more crazy than I am right now.

I might add that I like to make random theories, whatever they are right or totally wrong. Perhaps I should have been philosopher instead.

So basically, I will keep this little space on Internet to write down some of my darkest thoughts and weirdest theories. You might even find it entertaining for all I know. And with each new blog you might learn a little piece of my inner self.

Good reading!

Aucun commentaire: