mercredi 19 novembre 2008

Just another day

So, I am here, lying down in my bed, lost in my thoughts. From time to time I think about work but most of the time I am trying to think about what I could think about! I am listening to the music as I sighs softly.

It's so empty that some time I would like to cry but I got nothing to really cry about. So, what I am doing? Waiting for another day to finish? It kind of look like that. Without will or devotion, I don't know where I am going, like a boat without direction or wind.

Maybe I am waiting for someone to hear my plea for help? Someone to accompany me during those dark hours. Maybe I am waiting for tomorrow to see what it will bring? Hoping that one day I will see the thing right like everyone else, that I will find this passion, some thing of interest that will be worth my time and effort. A reason to wake up each morning. To eat, breath and continue living on this wretched world.

*Sighs* I don't know... Everything seem so hopeless most of the time. Yet, I am still here, perhaps it's just some kinds of martyrdom.

Aucun commentaire: