mardi 18 novembre 2008

Why so much hate in my heart?

That a question that I often ask to myself. Why do I hate everything that surround me ? Well, one thing for sure, there is no wonder why I feel alone after this. *Closes his eyes and sighs softly*

Darkness is all that is close to me, in my little world. *Open his eyes* Inanimate objects, my computer, my desk, my room, my house, my city, my country, my world... and animate being, insects, animals and humans, all livings in this place. That the world we are all living in.

Maybe I am just some greedy weirdo that cannot appreciate what he already have. *Thinks then shrug* Whatever. When you thinks that there is millions of peoples that don't even have something to eat, and yet, I am still here with my strange rant about life.

All of this make no sense at all. Perhaps it's a masochist side of me. Each second I breath is even more suffering.

Welcome to my Melancholia.

Aucun commentaire: