dimanche 16 novembre 2008

Where my passion is gone to?

That actually a good questions. In fact, it been gone for so long that I can hardly find any answers. I see a lot of peoples putting so much energy in things that seem pointless to me. I wonder how they do that.

Actually, I get tired and bored very quickly even when doing thing that I "like". You cannot even imagine how I dislike the rest. Meh! And it's not like I did not try other things. Peoples keep saying: "You just have to try different things, I am sure you will find something for you!" or "You need a positive attitude otherwise it won't work". Well yes, you might be right but I already heard you the first time.

However, it's not that easy when you are alone and everything show as a deception and in vain. And why it's like that anyway? Why I don't have any interests, passions, will and perseverance ? Why everything seem so dull and pointless ?

Aucun commentaire: