jeudi 20 novembre 2008

Living at the Edge of Darkness

Following the path of shadow aren't for everyone. I am walking this world alone most of my time with only my inner demon and the song of shadow to hold me company through my travel.

One of the hardest things you must go through when you are alone is the lack of consideration, gratitude, love and support from your peer. Everything you do, you must do it for yourself only. If you are not careful, you might get attached. Being in love with someone that share your interest is certainly not bad. However, you have to be careful so that this person do not become your passion and devotion. Otherwise you are bound to meet deception one day or another.

Funny thing is that despite all of this, anyone that know me in RL know that I am actually someone with a great humor sense. I love to laugh and often have a little wicked smiles on my face.

Never forget that nothing is permanent, everything can change from one day to another. Also, remember that the world is full of lies and illusions and everyone is guided by their own ego. You need to be able to see through them, which can be rather hard some time.

Aucun commentaire: