dimanche 16 novembre 2008

Dislike of human race

There is much that I dislike, but none is bigger than humans. That might look weird at first, but I rather be with any animals, plants or inanimate objects than any humans.

Of course, I am still a human myself, so I am somehow attracted to do some social contact from time to time, like with this blog. But it don't take much time before I got bored from anyone. In fact, I pretty much hate any one that is outside of my little world, which is well... pretty much everyone actually.

But why do I dislike people in general but not animal and such? Perhaps because they are truth to their natures, they don't try to hide under a veil of illusions and lies. Animals cannot really deceive you, unlike other humans. Well, that just a guess, but I am likely not too far from the truth.

That is a fact, I really dislike parties, conferences and any kinds of similar meetings. However, some parts of me still want to meet new peoples. I think it's because of hope... Hope that one day I will find someone that might understand me, someone which I could share my little world with.

Aucun commentaire: