mercredi 3 décembre 2008

Some Thoughts for my Angel

I must admit that my soul did find some peace after you left. I really enjoyed talking with you and hope that we will do it again soon. The positive energy that you emit is simply amazing. It looks like that no matter how difficult a challenge is for you, you never despair. You keep it up and always do your best.

I.. I never saw someone with such powerful positive energy. You remind me of Belldandy, a wonderful and ever cheerful goddess in “Oh My Goddess!”. Just like you, she is lovely, caring and always gets what she wants. *Grins*

None have been that far to help me… Sometime I wonder why are you doing this for me. We are completely different and don’t share any interests either. Yet, you are giving all your energy just so my soul can get some rest. When you say that you would think about me even during your sleep it really touched me. I will think about you as well.

For that I would like to thank you. Thank you for everything.

Aucun commentaire: