vendredi 5 décembre 2008

What I dislike!

I certainly cannot name everything I dislike here... but I sure can name some of them that come in my mind.

I do think that everyone hate lie and illusion... and so do I. However, the world is full of them so their existence is a fact of the life. Sadly, not much can be done to prevent that but to try to be aware of our surrounding.

While I am honest and responsible for my action, I dislike any kinds of obligation and limitation. I am like a fighter of freedom, a dreamer and idealist. I think that everyone is free to do anything they want and are only limited by fact, their perception and the consequence of their actions.

Another thing I dislike is expectation. I think that everyone action should be done because they really want it instead of expecting something to happen. I also believe that human should respect what they have already and learn to live their present moment. Otherwise you are bound to meet deception one day or another.

I also don’t like people that don’t respect, easily judge, racist, not tolerant, and cannot live in harmony with their peers. I believe that each human are unique but equal.

Oh, and one more thing, I dislike turnip and most legumes!

Aucun commentaire: