mercredi 3 décembre 2008

A Walk in the Park

Tonight, I decided to follow Nerma advice and went out of my house to the nearby park. The first thing I noticed was how cold the wind was but I decided to move forward.

The park was well decorated with Christmas lights everywhere in the trees and small huts. There was some music in the background as well but otherwise was pretty much empty. So I decided to continue my walk and moved to the next park which was a bit farther.

When I arrived, the place was pretty dark, cold and barren, like my heart. So I sited on a swing, lost in my mind, I stayed there for about 15 minutes. I was thinking about all and nothing, but probably more of the later. I could barely see the moon through the cloud as I was looking at the sky. As the cold wind was caressing my skin I finally decided to move out of here. This place was way too depressing; it was cold and made me feel even more lonely!

So I decided to go back to home. I must admit that I was happy to find the warm and comfort of my house. Going out alone at this time of the years is really not for me!

Aucun commentaire: