mardi 2 décembre 2008

A Little Angel

Today I gonna talk about my friend Nerma. She is like a little angel trying to help me. Our thoughts are very different but it doesn’t matter for her. She is incredibly positive and firmly believes that I can enjoy thing like anyone else.

She is not afraid by the darkness of my heart and is ready to confront them head on. She love to laughs, is very social, understanding and likes to make new friend too. At the end, we both want the same thing; enjoying every seconds of our live to its fullest.

She often talks to me about another world, her little world where everything is beautiful. Tell me sweet little angel, does this heaven really exist? Will I ever see it?

Will you be able to help me where everyone else failed?

Only time will tell, until then let’s keep hope.

Aucun commentaire: