dimanche 4 janvier 2009

My little Succubus left

A bit of darkness is filling my heart today. I am not sure if things are going on the good or bad way and if I am currently doing the right or wrong things. Technically, I don’t think there are things such as “wrong” or “right” but I do think we should follow our heart. It’s not always easy though.

Today, Marie-Helene is going back to Quebec. I do hope she enjoyed her stay as much as I enjoyed her accompany. I don’t really know where to head for now. I love her much but it seems that my passion broke our relationship. Where I am going? What will be my next step? So many questions without any answers.

There are days like that where I even wonder why I put a feet outside of my bed. Up and down, up and down. I got the feeling that it’s time for a down right now. *sniff* I am really sad but what can I do about that? Today I cried much but its part of our life, right? Perhaps a bit too much part of MY life but what can I do about that?

To you that were perhaps too perfect for the little me, I wish you will find the love you are looking for.

Bye bye…

Aucun commentaire: