mercredi 10 décembre 2008

A Dream of Passion

I dream of a day where I will live in harmony with everything around me. Every little pleasure would spark an interest in my mind. I would be easily excited, no matter how small the joy is. I would be so curious to feel and try new things. Being alive would never be that much enjoyable.

I would dance, following the song of the wind. Stare at the stars as the moon go through the sky. Admire every parts of my surrounding. Everything would be so unique and wonderful! My breath would feel more alive than ever before.

I would laughs and meet new friends everywhere I go. Even the smallest things would make me smiles. True pleasure would push me even further, in a state, almost like ecstasy, as I feel the blood rush in my vein. Positive energy would fuel my warm body everywhere I go.

I would never be bored, my mind full of creative idea and passion. It would feel like flying as my heart follows the beat of the drum.

It’s dream like this that allow me to continue to strive in this world of darkness. Peace be with you, brothers and sisters.

Aucun commentaire: