dimanche 7 décembre 2008

Marie, The Jukebox

Today I will talk about my ex and now friend, Marie-Eve Paul. There is much I could say about her but I will try to keep it short!

Marie-Eve is an incredible girl with very high love, devotion and passion. When she likes something, she will give all her energy and effort in order to improve it. She is very respectful about everything she likes and takes her responsibility and duty at heart. She is very open minded, generous, social with a good humour sense. She got a very good memory and can remember about everything!

What she loves above everything, except her lover, is music. She like all kind of music but mostly punk and pop rock. She can also remember most music once she heard it and loves to play all guitar hero games, which she is getting pretty good as well. She is also very outgoing and love to share time with her lover and friends. She like simple things, such as shopping with friend or going out to restaurant.

Like all little humans that we are, she got her bad side as well. Her biggest shortcoming is her impulsivity. She can also be quite stubborn when she decides something. However, she is currently working pretty hard on those weaknesses and I do believe that as the time move on, she is getting a better grasp on them. Also being stubborn can have its own advantage as she shows great perseverance in order to get what she want.

Why we are no longer together? Well that a pretty good question as she is really a good girl. However, we did not share the same expectation on the kind of relation we wanted. At the end, it made us both sad and unhappy. Do I regret this relation? No, I am really glad to have shared this time with her. I think we had our share of good and bad times. Also, we both learned much from it and I am really glad to have her as my friend!

Aucun commentaire: