mardi 9 décembre 2008

Life Dreams, Where are we going?

Everyone have their own dreams, some want kids, to form a family and be married, others want to travel through the world and find new friends while some others would prefer to leave their mark in history. Those dreams are many and I believe that none are better than any other.

Yes, I already talked about this in an earlier blog but somehow I did feel like talking about it again even if it’s to repeat myself. I often think about my dream or what they could be. However, it’s not always easy. I would say that I don’t get excited easily and having a dream without really being excited about it is kind of pointless.

Now I wonder, can you have any dreams that you don’t care about it? Don’t seem to make sense really… On another side, do we need dream? Some peoples will simply live each day, one at the time after all. Perhaps I am like that.

However, the only problem I see is when you look back, you won’t see much evolution if you do not walk toward an objective and when you look forward, you have nothing to expect. So I think it’s best to setup some kinds of goal or objective as you move forward.

So what are mine? That a pretty good question… I would say: First, to find some peace for my soul so I can finally appreciate every little moments and pleasures that comes through. Then, find more friends and a sweet muse to come along with me as we explore the different opportunity that life has to offer.

Aucun commentaire: