mardi 9 décembre 2008

The Love Torment

Oh dear pretty girl, I love you so much! I wish that you were here with me as we cuddle next to the fireplace…I wish I could kiss those soft lips of your and feel the warm of your body against mine. I want to stare at your eyes as you stare in mines. I want whisper in you ear how much I love you…

You have been looking at me with your pretty eyes while my mind was away. How could I miss you when you have been here the whole time? Will you ever forgive me? I am here waiting for you; we can be together if you wish so. My heart is tearing apart as you move away from me.

Your hair are so beautiful, you smiles so attractive, I only wishes I could take you away with me to my little world. We would be together, sharing our passion for each other forever.

To this mysterious girl,
I love you.

Aucun commentaire: