dimanche 7 décembre 2008

Temptation of Darkness

I often talk about Darkness… the eternal fight between Good and Evil, the positive and negative, the white and black, the great battle that continue to strive for century in our world.

Darkness is all about temptation, an act that looks appealing to an individual despite the negative connotations that tends to lead a person to regret such actions.

Do I believe that temptation is bad? No, without this temptation life would definitely be incredibly dull. However, I do believe that not only we need to keep some control over it but we need to be able to see through the veil of this temptation. It’s easy to fail in the clutch of shadow but often there is a lot more hidden behind it.

I have a great open mind, I am curious and I really love to explore the darkest arts and inner thoughts but I recently discovered how much stronger positive energy could be. You can fight fire with fire, but most of the time it’s much more efficient to fight it with water.

What I mean is that Light can easily be as desirable as Darkness. The main difference will be the discipline and self control that you exert. At the end, I think it’s best to follow our heart and live the present moment at his fullest.

Aucun commentaire: