jeudi 11 décembre 2008

Frederic, The Vampire

I am Frederic Vezina Rieux, a vampire in the modern society. I continually live at the edge between the death and the living looking for a new prey. Like a lone stalker, I creep in the darkness waiting for the moment to strike.

My darkest power? I feed from the energy of various passions, hobbits, interests, emotions and anything of values that surround me. When I find something pleasing I cling to it and explore it in all imaginable ways until nothing is left. In some way I destroy everything that I like around me. I am a beast of unsatisfying desires and that my curse.

My body is as cold as ice and my heart as black as the night. Reclusive and quiet as the wind, I am easily indifferent to the outside world. My odd taste for darkness only makes me stranger, yet mysterious from the outsider eye.

I love everything that is dark, mysterious, taboo and tempting. Also, because of my mischievous and curious mind, I often like to seduce, trick and corrupt others. Despite all of this, I am gentle and honest with those I love.

- Frederic, Your Friendly Vampire

Aucun commentaire: