samedi 13 décembre 2008

Life & Humour

Seriously I hate serious people. I am sorry but it just had to start like that! *Laughs* Does it mean I hate myself? Arrr… Let’s keep that for later, shall we?

But really, I love to laugh but dislike seriousness and peoples that cannot laughs of their own mistake. Honestly, I am not sure what I would do without humour; life would be so blend. For me, life is just like a game, if you don’t like your life then changes it.

Also, I am a dreamer, absent minded and like it that way! Maybe it’s that children part of my heart that simply refuses to die…that is rebelling against anything that could break up my little magic world.

Hopefully, one day I will find someone to share my little world with. Someone that will understand me and love me for who I am.

Aucun commentaire: