lundi 24 novembre 2008

Perhaps I am some kinds of Vampire?

No, I don't drink blood. Well, at least not the one from random peoples *Chuckles*. But after talking with one of my friend I noticed some things quite interesting about how I am.

It seem like I feed on some kinds of energy from peoples around me. Those that are happy and positive slowly become depressive and usually end up in not wanted to see or talk to me. In the end I usually don't get too well with them anyway.

However, the inverse is also true! It seem that dark minded and negative peoples spark my mind with some interest and strange energy. It make me somewhat happier inside my heart, perhaps because I see someone that think like I do.

I consider myself like some kinds of philosopher, I am often lost in my own thought and strange dark theories but when I see someone that don't think I am just some crazy guy but instead involve oneself into the story and theory, a little smiles appear in my face *Grins*.

Sadly for me, those kind of peoples are just too rare around me. You know, when I think about it... it's quite strange that optimist peoples aren't able to support me but pessimist one do!

Now, if that is not enough to be called a vampire, I guess I just have to go on some dark street dressed in black and drink someone else blood! *Evil Grins*

Aucun commentaire: