mardi 25 novembre 2008

To love or not to love

Sometime I wonder what kind of person I would like to be with. Someone which I could trust, share my thought and with who we could travel together in this wretched world. This is not easy as deception is sure to come no matter what and the greater your passion and devotion toward someone, the worse it feel.

At first I thought about someone kind of like me, open minded, with great humor sense, understanding, honest, a bit dreamy, that like simple thing, that aren't afraid of dark and who share the same interests as mine, such as music, anime and Internet. But then, when you think about it, you will see that the odd to find such girl is so low that it's anything but a dream. Also, should I find such person, it would be too easy for me to devote myself to her which would only lead to deeper deception at the end.

Today, most girl want to travel, have a house with children, go out in concert, etc. Well there is nothing wrong with that, but I don't need this to be happy. All I need is to be loved for who I am.

So I was thinking, what should I do then? Perhaps I should search the other way. What if I find a nice girl to be with, no matter her interest or passion. We could share some times together, having someone we trust in our life but without interfering with each other passion and interest.

So, rather to be the center of our universe, we could simply share some parts of our little world. We could see each other but it should never interfere with friendship, family, work, etc. When I think about it, it would be kinda like a mix of best friend and lover without the obligation of the last one.

Well, that the main idea. Perhaps it's unrealistic idea, well that would not be the first time either! In the end, I know that there will be pain and deception no matter what kind of relation we are in, but still I think it could worth a try.

Aucun commentaire: